Spokhette goes outside: Newport, Ky

September 13, 2013

 So Sunday Night, I went on a first date, with a very adorable and goofy Slot Technician. I was supposed to meet him at the pepper pod, which is a 24 hour restaurant in Newport. Usually when I need to head to Kentucky, I take a specific highway and then BAM! I'm there, this time I decided to google directions because I was running a little late, and doing that caused me to end up in INDIANA! Like with the welcome to Indiana sign and everything! So After, that cautastrophe, I finally found the pepper Pod, an entire hour later. And he was still there in the car, patiently waiting for me. I felt soo special. So We went in, and had dinner/breakfast, and got to know each other a little bit and then, we decided to explore Newport Ky!
 Of course I had my trusty camera with me, and I took some phtos of some of the cool things I saw on the walk. We turned the corner and there was like an entire street of antique shops, costume Galleries, and a really huge comic book shop, along with a skatershop. I was in love. We held hands and walked around until we got tired and then we sat and talked some more.









'Til Next time!
~Spokhette!~



Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.