Circular Needles Meet the Infinity Scarf

September 11, 2013

Yes, acknowledge the wonderful double take that just occurred there. I wrote W.I.P as a title. As a needle Crafter, W.I.P., is an acronym for Works In Progress. Which by the mere definition means that I, Gabriella have yet again picked up yarn and needles and begun yet again the journey to that beautiful destination we call a finished project! The project that I am working on right now, is an infinity scarf for myself. In pursuing this project, I have learned how to knit in the round! Jump back wild child! JUMP BACK NOW!  Now, since I've started, I've had several people ask for certain things, but since no one has actually sat down with me, and gone over what they wanted, I suppose I'll just keep knitting!
  I really wish I had the time to sit down and learn a pattern, but alas, I am still a free-form knitter, but never fear, the cool thing about it, is that I can always re-create it, and I am seriously thinking about turning Doux Intoxicatie into a pattern shop. But for the time being, it is kinda in limbo. I'm about halfway through I think, and hopefully there will be a finished project photoshoot soon! Gotta get ready for the fall weather coming my way!

Have you guys been working on anything? I wanna start featuring people on the blog, so leave me a message in the comments, email me at emeraldarachnid@gmail.com, or send me tweet!

Til Next Time Gang,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.