Halloween

November 12, 2013

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, but this year's the weather was catastrophic. Literally, there was a tornado watch in effect. But did we let that stop us from getting our costumes on, and grabbing candy? OF COURSE NOT! I took my younger sister, her best friend, then my three cousins Trick or Treating, in the Wind and Rain storm! I swear I caught Pneumonia that night! My aunt dressed up George (The dog) as an inmate. He was ADORABLE!!! I couldn't stop taking pictures of him! He was just too precious! We watched a marathon of Scary movies, including the remake of Nightmare on Elm Street,
Halloween 1-6 and Friday the 13th 1 and 2, but I fell asleep on two, so I don't know what else they'd watched after that. The day before Halloween, I got all decked out in my costume, and went to a house party. It was the lamest house party, I ever had the pleasure of attending but I had wayyy to much fun. It was the usual HEY EVERYBODY LETS GET DRUNK AND DANCE, kind of party, but I met new people, and I LOVE meeting new people. Hopefully, Next Halloween the weather will be better. My sister, her friend and I were Heroes. Batman, Superman, Robin respectively. It quickly became one of my favorite costumes of all time. I bought the shorts, the corset and the mask at Spirit, and then I got the tights from Citi Trends for ONE DOLLAR ( I literally couldn't pass it up), and then the boots I bought at Party City. While I was out getting final pieces of costumes for my Sister and her friend, Spencer's had another hat sale. Buy one get one 50% off, so of course, I couldn't pass that up either, and I got a Batman and a Superman snapback! It really is becoming an addiction...If I'm not careful, It's going to turn into my comic or heaven forbid MY YARN HABIT! My Sister and my younger cousin, who dressed up as Jason Vorhees ( Friday the 13th killer/ She's 10) did a stop action photoshoot, of Batman getting stabbed. (Oh, the things we get up to on Halloween.)  I know it's only been like nine days since Halloween, But I already can't wait for next year. I have so many costume ideas floating around in my head, that I'm surprised it hasn't exploded yet.

Until Next Time,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.