Learn about Me: 10 Favorite Books.

November 22, 2013

 Its about that time again gang! You get to learn a little bit about me! If you don't know I like to read, like a LOT! So Below is a list of my top 10 favorite books of all time. Every year, it changes, because every year, new books come out, but this one's been pretty consistant.

1. Through the Looking Glass, by Lewis Carroll

2. The Eyre Affair, by Jasper Fforde

3. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

4. The Wager by Donna Jo Napoli

5. Bunnicula by James Howe

6. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire ( I enjoy the series, but this is my favorite novel) by J.K. Rowling

7. A Series of Unfortunate Events : The Austere Academy ( I enjoyed the series but this is my favorite) by

Lemony Snicket

8. It Girl : Lucky by Cecily Von Zeigesar

9. Gossip Girl by Cecily Von Zeigesar

10. I am not a serial Killer by Dan Wells

This will be an open topic on my twitter! Come join the conversation!

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.