Slight hiatus

January 6, 2014

I'm so glad I'm not the only one wanting to re-brand their blog! I for one am extremely excited for the  new site. Thursday, at 4 pm. The site will be down until Saturday Morning. So get all of your Spokhette goodness while you can. During this down time, I will be editing the new theme and putting final touches on the re-brand!
  If for some reason, you actually like what i want and will miss me for those two days, do not fret, you can simply visit me at any of my other online haunts.
Instagram: provacatrix
Twitter: provacatrix
Tumblr: spokhrockette
 I absolutely love talking to people, if there are new things you'd like to see here at VSS, please feel free to send me an email.  emeraldarachnid@gmail.com

Sincerely Yours,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.