The End of 2013

January 22, 2014

 I know I've already written for the new year, but I haven't really properly wrapped up the year. There were a lot of things that happened last year, a lot of things, I wanted to complete and a lot of things that I actually completed. So lets wrap up 2013!

Here is a list of things I wanted to completing in 2013:

- Lose 30 Pounds

- Get my License

- Buy my car

- Complete all of my unfinished projects laying around in my apartment.

- Attempt a yarn Bombing.

- Upgrade my Sony Point and shoot to a Canon T3i.

- Move somewhere else.

- Start up dating classes again.

- Find someone to date who can keep up with me. 

- Road Trip to California with Robyn.

Heres the list for 2014:

- (Since my camera has been stolen ) Upgrade to another Canon or a Nikon.

- Complete all of my unfinished projects laying around in my apartment.

- Attempt a yarn Bombing

- Move Somewhere Else ( City/state)

- Start up Dating Classes again.

- Road Trip to California with Robyn.

- Make the Girl Gamer Project A GO!

- Do more Blogging/Press/Sponsor work.

- Get completely organized.

- Get a new job ( One where I don't slave away, selling people chicken.)

- Start more live game blogging. (Handheld Mistress back in Full Force )

Do you guys have any to do's for the year? Keep up the convo on Twitter. 

Sincerely,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.