August's Wishlist

August 13, 2014

I'm moving back into the direction of personal style posts, and I'm so excited, but until I actually have daylight to take photos of myself in actual clothes, I've been prowling the interwebs reading various fashion blogs, that I hadn't even heard of before! Which in turn drew me to a whole bunch of online shops with super cute stuff that I hadn't found yet, which created this wishlist. To make a long story short (*too late*) I've put together a couple of outfit pieces that my wardrobe is missing terribly. All items are from Storenvy, Rose Wholesale and Dresslilly, all website I drool over constantly. I'm becoming really partial to satchels, so the two on the side *both from storenvy* Are at the top of my to buy list. 

New Fashion blogs I've been reading:
-In the frow
-Architect's Wardrobe (originally word Addict)

Until Next Time!
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.