Handheld Mistress #25: New Games on the Horizon

August 6, 2014

I'm back bitches! Buying Video Games, Playing them and Blogging about them! I stopped by Gamestop while traipsing around the mall with my gal Lay, and they were having this HUGE, when I say huge, I really do mean HUGE Summer SALE! I couldn't help myself, honestly I couldn't the prices were so amazing! I only picked up four, so you guys know that my self control was seriously tested that day. I picked up Dragon Age, Bioshock 2, Brink and Arkham Asylum *GOTY* (Because I'm so tired of my sister asking if I finished it yet, so I just went and bought my own copy.)
 I was a little disenheartened that I still couldn't find a copy of Bioshock, the original. I've been looking for it for ages, on the cheap, so I could see if I would like it. I'm trying to expand my range of video games. We all know that first person shooters definitely don't fall in my gaming category. However, I spent all morning playing Bioshock 2 and I'm addicted, like I am seriously enjoying this game. Not enough to go get tatted or anything, but the game is pretty up there. I tried Brink and Dragon Age, but they were hella slow moving, I'll give em a couple more days of play before I make my final decision, but they might be going back. Vulcan Sugar and Spice will be getting a complete makeover soon, and with that comes changes to HHM. All you guys need to know is that this means that HHM is going to be bigger and better than ever! I've been playing some more games for my 3DSXL, I'll write about them later.

Stay Nerdy,
!Spokhette!

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.