I wanna be a baker: Queen's Revenge Cupcakes

September 24, 2014

I've been on this huge baking spree lately. I've got four or five different types of cupcakes coming out on the blog in the near future. I've been deciding what I want to do with my life, and honestly I am still incredibly unsure, but as of the moment, I think baking might be my calling (for now). I've been doing research into starting my own bakery catering business. Business cards, creating my own packaging and branding. I'm having a lot of fun beginning this, and I think I would love to pursue it, I'd definitely make more money than I am now, slaving away working for someone else. Today, I'm showing off my Queen's Revenge Cupcakes. They are red velvet with a melted white chocolate center and Cream Cheese Icing. When I was done with the batter, it was super thick! Usually when I make cupcakes it creates about 24 or 25. These came out with barely 15 cupcakes! When they were fully baked, they looked like big Mushroom tops!! It made me feel like I baking something straight out of wonderland.

Until Next time,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.