2015! Can I have a flying car yet?

December 31, 2014

 Hi Gang!
  I can't believe it's a new year! 2014 literally flew by for me! I am so ready for whatever this year wants to bring me. New experiences, new opportunities, and new friends, I am so excited to see what is coming my way. My resolution list is pretty short this year.

1. Lose another 30 lbs  w/ regular Excercise. I already bought stretchy bands and a weighted Hula Hoop. I'm ready to get fit in 2015!

2. Continue to pay off my bills and escape debt. Almost there, but I am still not free yet.

3. Start competing in video game tournaments. I wanna make a name for myself. Why not get paid for something you enjoy doing?

4. Take MORE PHOTOS! Of family, of Myself and Alex, of the cats and of people in general, start beefing up my portfolio.

5. Complete at least two video games, that aren't arcade fighters!!!

Not too much for this year, I'm thinking with a smaller list, it will be easier to get more of it done. As Always the conversation continues on twitter, What's on your resolution list for 2015?

Happy New Year!
~Gabriella!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.