To all a Merry Christmas!

December 26, 2014

 Hi!
  Sorry, It's been a while gang. Christmas Eve, was Spent with Alex and his family, We had Ham, scalloped potatoes, and corn for dinner. We exchanged all our gifts, ( I got yarn, needles, and Pokemon: Omega Ruby! Can you say score?) Then we went on to play Scattegories and Trivial Pursuit: Party edition. Playing both board games was a lot of fun, but with his family being so competitive, Scattergories got dangerous..fast. Time passed by really fast too, one minute we'd just arrived around 5 ish and suddenly, people are wishing each other Merry Christmas because it 12:35!
 Actual Christmas Day, was spent with my family. We also had Ham for Christmas dinner, and I am pretty sure I ate way too Much! We exchanged gifts, (I am so in love with the notebook Bri got me!) I've been itching to write in it since I ripped open the packaging. The family also got a brand new game system, I can't wait to break into that bad boy the next time I'm over as well. Until then, I'll be playing Pokemon and Creating a new gamer tag for my ps3, since the last one got stolen. My father and I watched the Capcom Cup, the other day. I want to enter next years so freaking badly! The Prize money is 500,000 $ and just think of the prestige!
 I hope you guys had a great Christmas Holiday with your families and loved ones. I am so excited to usher in the new year, and I hope you will join me when I do.

Until Next Time,
~Gabriella!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.