Au Revoir, Valentine's Day Weekend.

February 16, 2015

Hi Gang!
 I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day whether you spent it with the love of your life, a group of friends, or even just yourself and random movies on Netflix. This Valentine's day was a mish-mash of sorts. Dinner out, Saw a ballet, and copious amounts of Scary movies from the local movie rental place. I originally picked up the scary movies on the 11th, so we could watch them for the 13th, but then I got pulled into an extra shift at work, and the scary movies had to wait until Saturday.
 Saturday, We went downtown with my mother to the Aronoff to see a matinee of Alice (in Wonderland) I enjoyed it, but it wasn't nearly as good as last year, and as a matinee it was almost a lazy reproduction of what we've come to expect at the Cincinnati Ballet. Getting over that, it was a fun experience shared with love ones. There were no dancers to meet, unlike with Wicked, and no merch to be scored. I was rather unimpressed. We skipped across the street to have lunch at Penn Station, and there I scored 1 1/2 Large Fries, my secret weakness.
 The weather was absolutely abysmal and it was so windy, that while waiting for the light to turn green, The truck was shaking something terrible! I was really worried that we were going to be swept away before we could make it to the parking. I don't understand why they want to make downtown the hub of the town, but don't want to provide numerous, safe and affordable places to park! My mother and I had to pay 20 bucks to park! People who parked in a garage only had to pay 7, but they were also waiting in the freezing cold to get their car, even after we had talked for a bit and finished lunch.
 Alex and I had dinner at the Outback, one of our favorite places. We must go there pretty often, the bartender recognized us, and didn't card for our drinks. I got the Filet and Lobster tail, with a side of Shrimp Scampi, Broccoli, Mashed Potatoes, and the Wallaby Darned. It's kind of their take on a Peach Bellini, the first time I'd had it was really good, very peachy. This time, it was kind of lack luster, but Alex tells me that it probably had more alcohol in it this time, for most people I'm sure that was nice, but the next time, I'll definitely ask for more peach.
 I received red velvet Pancake Batter, and Strawberry Sauce, A new Super soft cyan skein of yarn, and the most adorable card ever! It was a great Valentine's Day, even without the gifts! I wore a Strapless Peplum top from Charlotte Russe, and a Pair of Faded Glory Platano Pants and Chocolate Chuck Taylors.

Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel
Until Next Time,
~Gabriella!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.