5 Fandom Friday: Favorite Fictional Fathers

June 15, 2015

Hi Gang!
 In honor of Father's Day, I thought I would talk about my favorite fictional Fathers. My family and I are really close, and I enjoy spending time with my dad a lot, so this topic is right on the money. Lets get started.



- The Muffin King: Better known as Dad from Dexter's Lab. He was equally loving and clueless when it came to his children's behavior. He was one of the first fictional dads I actually came across, who I liked, and the way he fought those chipmunks for his wife's muffins, was one of my favorite episodes.

- Wayne Fields: Emily Field's father from Pretty Little Liars, the candidates for great dads is SEVERELY lacking in this television Show. Both Aria, and Spencer's father's Cheated on their Spouses, and Hanna's just left them in the Dust. When Emily came out, he was the first one to say hey, it's ok. If that's how you feel, then I'm down. When he isn't out and about protecting "american liberties" he's right at home, for dinner, Christmas or each other.

- Ryoki Fujioka: Haruhi's Father from Ouran High School Host Club, is definitely one of my favorite fictional fathers of all time. His over abundance of Love and Care that he has for Haruhi is something that a lot of fathers, fictional or otherwise should look up too. Sure he's a little unconventional but that doesn't mean he doesn't have the necessary attributes to be a proper father.

- Jim Gordon: Although, he didn't have the common sense to get out of Gotham while he could, or after several incredibly terrible things happened to his family. He is still an upstanding father figure not only to his police force but also to his daughter, Barbara Gordon, who goes on to become Batgirl and her final form, Oracle.

- Arthur Weasley: Latest and greatest. I feel like he literally is the epitome of a perfect fictional father figure. Not only was he able to take care of his family, but he had enough love and space in his heart to adopt Hermione, Harry and the others in his department. I love the admiration he shares for his wife Molly and the love he dotes on his children.

I know I'm a couple of days late, but unfortunately, my work schedule is not being very conducive to blogging. Luckily, this week things will be back to normal!

Who are your favorite Fictional Fathers? Use the hashtag: #nerdetteatlarge on Twitter!

 Same Bat Time. Same Bat Channel,

~Gabriella!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.