Haul: Books, Gauges and Totoro!

June 24, 2015

Hi Gang!

  So it's been quite a while since I did a haul post! This weekend I got some shopping done and I can't wait to show you what I got, so lets just jump right in!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





 I hit the library the other day, because I wanted to have lots of things to read during the weekend, because all it was supposed to do was rain, and I knew I wouldn't be able to go to the flea. I got: knitting Vintage, The Portable Dorothy Parker, The Tempest, The Tent, I want you to Shut the Fuck up, Canon EOS 70D for Dummies, Falling for Hamlet, The Bunnicula Collection ( False advertising, it only has 1-3) and Batman No Man's Land, on AUDIO! It is SOOOO GOOD! It's literally as if a comic book came to life.
 I was also able to stop by Spencers and Hot Topic, after breakfast with Alex's father. I got earrings, finally able to move up in size. A bamboo hat (I wanted a hat that wasn't a snapback) a peterpan makeup bag (I'll be using it for earrings) three pairs of socks, GiGi, Totoro and Mice and Men. (Which now that I'm looking much closer look like marijuana leaves. :( Not my kind of thing.) They were having a huge buy one get one 50% off in the entire store, so of course I had to grab some t-shirts! I picked up Sailor Moon and Baymax. I love the Baymax one because it looks like blue prints for his flying suit.
 I had so much fun on Father's Day and I was so excited to give my father his gift! If you follow me on Instagram and Twitter you'll see the envelope, because I honestly couldn't wait. The day's start gave me a huge headache, but once it was gone around 3:30 ish, (My headaches are AWFUL) I watched Alex and Gi kill zombies in Resident Evil 5, (I deserve a prize, I stopped into Gamestop, and DIDN'T buy anything!) My grandfather fell asleep on the couch. We had delicious homemade meatloaf, buttered potatoes, greens, cornbread and brownies, the food put gramps out!

 If you keep scrolling you will see something amazing attached to this post!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, Youtube is alive and well with the sound of my voice! If you guys subscribe to my channel you will be so far ahead of all the other social media I frequent. My videos are only about 5-10 minutes, even after editing, so it makes it super simple for me to just pop onto youtube and upload it, so you'll know everything in my haul before this post goes live! So Subscribe to make sure you don't miss out on everything!




Same Bat Time. Same Bat Channel,

 ~Gabriella!~

 Youtube // Twitter // Instagram // The Noire Menagerie

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.