My Birthday Presents

August 14, 2015

Hey Gang!

 Since I was away from the blog for my birthday, I was unable to show you guys my awesome gifts! If you guys didn't know, I am a photographer in my spare time I'm trying to do it more and become professional. I haven't been able to do it a while, because my camera was under repair but now its back and I had a family portrait session last Sunday. Alex got me a Playstation Controller necklace (to match the one in my hair on my business card) and a leather Camera Bag from India. I am so in love with them both and I never take my necklace off. I am already searching Amazon for new camera bits to add to my bag. Right now, all I have is: The Canon 70D body, a 50mm-80mm lens, a 40mm lens, the battery charger, an extra battery and my tripod.



 Stay Nerdy,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.