Gamer Famelle: Ashle Danger

November 11, 2015

Hey Gang!
 I am so excited to have Ashle Danger on the blog today!!! If you don't know who she is, she's Editor in Chief for Strange Wonderful, an all around Amazing site and resource for Nerds and Nerdettes Alike. A huge xbox gamer, I figured it would be super fun to find out why!


Playstation or Xbox and Why?

 Xbox. I started out with the 360 and now I have the Xbox One. Most of my friends have Xbox so it made the most sense and I love it now.


Sony or Nintendo for your mobile gaming?

 Nintendo. I've been playing with Gameboys since I was a kid and I still have one. I also have a DS.

What do you like to see in your games? What about them makes that game your favorite?

 I always think of my gaming taste as a little acquired. I get bored very easily especially if its a game that takes too long to make it through objectives or check points. I really do love Platformers and Fighting Games, but I also really enjoy games with a great storyline. Life is Strange is a perfect example.

If you could be any villain, who would you choose and why?

 That's a tough one because it would depend on the genre. If we're talking movies, I think I'd have to go after Maleficient, she's such a bad ass and she's got magical powers. I think I'd want to be able to conjure up some chaos, but I think the hat would have to go. I'd let my horns rock out. But on another note I'd want to be Catwoman as well, she's always kick ass. I think being able to wear leather or latex is always a good indication of a great bad girl. Plus, she only steals from the rich.

If you could be any hero, who would you choose and why?

 Storm from Xmen. I love her story, and the fact she started out on the wrong path, she found her way back by using her powers for good. She's very connected with nature and is also very responsible. She cares deeply about the people she calls friends and family, she'd bring down the sky to protect them.

Name Your Top 5 Favorite Games.

 Kirby's Dreamland, Lollipop Chainsaw, Pokemon, Tekken and Final Fantasy.

If you could be any character who would it be and why?

  Lightening from Final Fantasy. She's a tough girl with a lot of responsibility and she's willing to fight for what she believe's in. She's a trained soldier and high in rank, she always does what she thinks is best for others even if they don't see it that way, she's got a big heart.

Are you a fan of Pokemon? If so who are a couple of your favorites?

 I love Pokemon. Pikachu is Bae. I also have major love for Oshawott, Vulpix and MewTwo.

Do you any limited editions of platforms?

 I have a Pikachu Edition 3DS XL

Are there any games taht are popular overseas, that you wish would be brought to the states?

 Pokemon: Pokken Tournament!

What are your personal feelings about Gamergate? What do you think the Gaming Industry can do to make women feel more included? What would you like to see them fix?

 I personally feel women should stop looking to men to make them feel more included. They should start including themselves. I wish I would wait on a man to make room for me. As women, if we embraced each other more and connected for more opportunities we wouldn't feel the need to be accecpted by them. The reaon why even though women make up the bigger spectrum of gaming now, but aren't involved in the industry is because men are pack creatures and stick together. Women are constantly competing with each other instead of embracing each other. Even as women, once we hurdle the "We are Women" issue, we still have a lot more to accomplish when considering the issue of color. How many female black gamers or video game show hosts can you name?

If you were going to get a gaming tattoo, what would you get and what is it's significance to you?

 I actually have a Pokeball tattoo and a Pikachu with Crossbones.

When you aren't gaming, what are some of your other time-passing hobbies?

 I'm actually in school full time as an Art Design Interactive Media and Broadcasting double major. My hobbies are pretty much all art focused from Graphic Design to Photography. I enjoy attending different gaming events, such as the NBA Live 16 even and the FIFA 16 launch party.

If you had the chance to say one thing to your favorite game's creator/publisher what would it be and why?

Mr. Satoru Iwata, Thank you for bringing tons of joy to Nintendo, you will be missed. R.I.P.


Make sure you visit her instagram and her website, they're looking for Bloggers and contributors!!


 Stay Nerdy,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.