Looking forward....

December 14, 2015

Hey Gang!

I know you guys were expecting a full post but I have been so freaking busy over the weekend! I didn't really get a chance to blog yet. I have a double today, so no real time to write either. But DO NOT FEAR! For I have a little up and coming list of posts for you guys, for being so awesome with me and patient, you guys know what will come up for the weeks to come!!

- My Trailer Reaction: X-Men: Apocalypse

- A Nerdette Daily: Featuring Alex's Work Party and HIGH TEA!!

- November Favorites

- And the Final Two Comic Reviews for Comic Palooza!

- AND SO MUCH MORE!

See ya Guys on Wednesday!

 Stay Nerdy,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.