Comics Round-Up #20 Spoilers!

January 4, 2016

Hey Gang!

 I'm trying to make decent headway with these comic posts, because I have comics in my pull list waiting for me, and I can't wait to read them! New Silk, New Thor, Moon Girl. It's so hard, But I want to finish these first before I buy any more, because ya know, Money doesn't actually grow on trees. I just finished reading Bombshells #3-4 , Zodiac Starforce #2-3 and Swords of Sorrows #1. Don't let the cover fool you, it's written by Gail Simone and is so full of female characters that it puts Sailor Moon to shame. I counted 14 in the first issue.


 Bombshells #3-4: I'm a little confused about Supergirl and Stargirl's involvement, will they they eventually become bombshells? Was Hal Jordan / Green Lantern really trying to get on with Harley Quinn? Hey Dc, I need More Zatanna, and if you could toss in some Vixen and Huntress in my Bombshells Please and Thank You. I am so in love with the art in this book you guys! Like Seriously, All the DC ladies look so Glamorous. I think the small exchange between Steve Trevor and Wonderwoman, when they talk about her star armor, I thought that was really cute.

Swords of Sorrow #1: How did I not know about this before?! Let me just tell you what you are missing ok? Red Sonja, Green Hornet, with a female Kato, Jennifer Blood, Irene Adler, Lady Zorro AND Vamparella all in the same comic book. I'm not sure where they are going to take this book, because the first issue was more of an introduction of all the characters but I can tell that the story and female character content is going to give DC's Bombshells a run for its money.

Zodiac Starforce #2-3: Can I just talk about how much I freaking love this story? The characters are bright and cheerful even when they aren't. The colors are dazzling and every time, I open the cover, it brings a smile to my face. I love the little comics that Panetta and Ganucheau are doing in the back of all the Dark Horse comics, Everything about their stories are just SO CUTE!!!! The Cool Kids definitely have balls, How are you just going to come into my house and start ordering me around? Ugh, I really hate that Lilli was changed so easily. I can't wait for issue 4 so I can see The Girls kick their butt. I wonder if Diana's story will change Emma at all.

Have you guys read anything interesting lately? Tell me on Twitter!! Lets Talk Comics!!

 Stay Nerdy,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.