Nerdette At Large Wasn't Naughty This Year!

January 11, 2016

Hey Gang!

 So I know this is pretty late, but I honestly am not sure how it fell so far behind. So Lets just get into it! I pretty much had three christmases (Christmasi?). One with Alex, One with my Family and One with Alex's Family. I made out like a bandit this year, and even though there are a few things that I wanted that I didn't get, I can't wait to pick them up during the rest of the year.



 Alex got me: a beautiful Leather bound notebook (Its way bigger than the notebook I'm using now for journaling and blog ideas.) A Quill with a real raven's feather, it came with a bottle of black ink and he picked up a bottle of blue ink to give me some variety, Veronica Mars and the Million Dollar Tanline (paperback, if you were hoping for more Veronica after the movie, this is the book for you it is literally like the show, its like they kidnapped pieces of the script everything about the novel is perfect and there will be more coming SOON!) and the Complete Universal Monster Movie Collection, (All 30 movies and 64 page collectible book).



Alex's Family got me: Pretty Deadly Vol 1, Justice League Dark Vol 1, Shovel Knight (PS4), Nail kit, Heated Blanket with multiple controls, a complete crochet hook kit and money.



My Family got me: A super comfy Avengers Throw/Blanket, Guitar Hero (PS4), JStars Victory VS (PS4), AND a  Playstation Four with two controllers!  I was so excited about the Playstation that I opened it instantly and spent the rest of Christmas day Dueling Guitars with my family.


I had way too much fun spending time with my family and just relaxing. I took a hiatus from the blog during the week of Christmas, and my job closed on Wednesday so I got a nice 4 day weekend. It really gave me a chance to charge my batteries and use that spare energy to focus on where I wanted to take Nerdette At Large.

What did you guys get for Christmas? What are some of your Christmas Traditions?

 Stay Nerdy!

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.