Nerdette Minute #11: Star Trek Beyond Trailer

January 20, 2016

Hey Gang!


I'm on Youtube today talking about what I thought about the Star Trek: Beyond Teaser. It definitely did its job, I had so many questions when it was done. I watched it about five times before putting together my video just so I didn't miss anything. I know I haven't had anything on Youtube for a while, but When one media is short on content definitely check the other, because my blog has been spilling over with content! There's been short film review and a Finished Game Synopsis! I'm working on new Youtube content for you guys, so just hang in there for me!

           

 Stay Nerdy!

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.