Nerdette At Large #13: 25 things you didn't know about me.

February 1, 2016

Hey Gang!

 I can't believe 2016 is already here! With this new year one of my resolutions was to make more content. I've been doing a pretty good job with that over at my Youtube Channel: Nerdette Minute. If you didn't know, I do short blurb vlogs, and other fun content! Its always nerdy and always a blast, you should subscribe so you don't miss out!!! I wanted to introduce all my new followers (I can't believe there are so many of you! What do you see in me?!) to myself. So what better way than with a video detailing 25 things that you didn't know?

       

Don't forget to subscribe!! And leave your channels below so I can watch them! Or send them to me on twitter, I'm always looking for new content to watch!!

 Stay Nerdy,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.