My C2E2 Schedule!

March 14, 2016

Hey Gang!

 I'm so incredibly excited to be able to go to C2E2 for the second year in a row!! I will only be there on Saturday, but I will be in Chicago ALL WEEKEND, and I have got some super fun blog collaborations in the works for you guys. Can't wait to show you guys what I have planned. I finally got a pseudo schedule set up for my Saturday. If you are attending C2E2 and want to network, please email me, comment below OR hit me up on Twitter. I would love to meet you!



I plan on attending the following Panels:

- Bombshells of DC 11:15-12:15 P.M. @s403
- Women of Marvel 1:30-2:30 P.M. @ s401
- Diversity in Geek Media (hosted by Jessica Green Interviewed here) 4:15-5:15 P.M. @ S405a
- Creator aftercon Network 7-10 P.M. @ Brando's

I plan on visiting these creators:

- Amy Chu ( Poison Ivy)
- Annie Wu (Black Canary)
- David F. Walker (Cyborg)
- Marguerite Sauvage (DC Bombshells)
- Marguerite Bennett ( A-Force)
- Stacey Lee ( Silk)
- David Peterson ( Mouse Guard)
- Gail Simone 2nd time
- Khary Rudolph ( We R Robin)
- Marcus To (Hacktivist)
- Ming Doyle 2nd time

I plan on getting these Comics Signed:

- A-Force
- Silk
- Birds of Prey
- Bombshells
- Swords of Sorrow
- Clean Room
- Huntress (6 part)
- We R Robin
- Secret Six
- Poison Ivy
- Cyborg
- Black Canary


I'm so looking forward to C2E2 and just exploring Chicago in general. I will also be vlogging about my adventures, so make sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel so you don't miss out! Are you looking forward to C2E2? What are you guys most interested in seeing? Tell me in the comments below or on Twitter!!!

Until Next Time
Stay Nerdy,
~Spokhette!~

1 comment

  1. I'll be there too! I plan on attending the Women of Marvel panel and the Diversity panel! Hopefully I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.