April Favorites

May 23, 2016

Hey Gang!

  Can't believe May is almost over! With a single week left of the month, I thought it would be the perfect time to pop in and tell you guys about some of my favorite things in April. I didn't do a lot during April, because of my second job, so this post will be short and sweet.



- I attended a 2nd chance prom, with Alex and My parents. It was so much fun. I missed getting dressed up and taking pictures and formals. I missed going out and dancing, but it definitely could have been done better.

- Visiting the Cincinnati Observatory for the first time. I fell in love! It was so great! I made a video for it. It was one of the greatest dates, I'd ever had. I was so in love, I bought a t-shirt!

- I had lunch at the Hofbrauhaus  for the first time. It was an interesting place. I've never been too interested in German food, but the atmosphere was pretty interesting. I feel like people enjoy it more with alcohol, but I don't drink, so maybe I wasn't able to completely understand all the awesomeness.

- Alex and I walked towards the middle of the Purple People Bridge, it had been my first time, and it was so pretty. I really enjoyed all the lights dancing on the ohio river.

- I've been working on being and eating healthier, so I have been starting an all fish diet. So I've been eating a lot of Shrimp, and scallops. Alex made the Most DELICIOUS Cajun Catfish ever and I devoured it. It was so yummy!!

What are some of your favorite things for April? Lets talk about it on Twitter!!!




 Until Next Time,
 Stay Nerdy,
 ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.