Nerdette Minute #25: Next Generation: Lady Layton!

September 19, 2016

Hey Gang!

 I actually put together a video for you guys, because when I get super excited I ramble, and I didn't want to do that in a text post. But here are a few of the highlights. Level - 5 is coming out with another Professor Layton game not only for the 3DS but also IOS and Android! In this game, which doesn't have a working English title yet. We play as Professor Layton's Daughter, Cattley who resides in London with her talking dog.

- How adorable is her Mini Top hat? I mean C'mon!

- Is her talking canine companion a nod to Luke?

- She seems so much more GUNGHO, than layton, who is more methodical.

- I might get her as a tattoo as well, her design is so adorable. *I think I'll play the game first though*.

- I fell so in love with her, I made a version of her hat, so I can cosplay her later. I'll upload the D.I.Y. later, and its so simple you guys! It literally only took me ten minutes, and I made it from things that were already in my house. Felt, Toilet Paper rolls, and Stretchy Headbands. I'm not sure if I'll do a vlog about it or just a written blog post but look for it soon! More footage of my hat is on Instagram. 



What are you looking forward too in the new game?! Any characters you're hoping will show up again? Lets chat about it on Twitter, I'd love to chat about Professor Layton with you!

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch | Patreon
 Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.