Nerdette Minute #24: Return of the Caped Crusaders Trailer

September 16, 2016

Hey Gang!

 Oh My Goodness You guys! Happy Batman Day! I am so freaking excited. If you don't know, I am A HUGE fan of 66' Batman. As spoken in my GGB post, 60's Dick Grayson is the best Dick. I love that series. So campy and funny, the perfect breakaway when the newer comics get super dark. I even own the DVD of the Movie, and have my picture taken with Adam and Burt. So when my dad showed me that they were going to make an animated feature, I could barely hold my excitement.




 I'm apologizing in advance for the amount of fangirling I do in this video, just let it inform you about how hype I am ok?


 Are you a fan of 60's Batman? What are you excited about in the new movie? Lets Chat on Twitter!


 Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.