Nerdette Minute #26: Anime Lately

December 7, 2016

Hey Gang!

 Alex and I have found the perfect new place! We will be using the rest of the week to move in and get situated, and organized. I am hosting Christmas for our families, so I need to get the house together as soon as possible, so I can decorate and start cooking... Which means I will be taking a small content creating break for Nerdette At Large. I have lots of Youtube content coming towards you for the week, just no written content. You can subscribe to me on Youtube, or subscribe to Bloglovin to see the video posts when they go live. Have a video!! Hope to see you pretty soon!!


Thanks for Understanding,

~Spokhette!~

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.