November Favorites

December 26, 2016

Hey Gang!

 I know this probably a little late in the month to be doing favorites, but I say, who CARES?! I wanna tell you about all the things and events that I loved last month so here it goes.

Upgrading to a NEW 3DS. Even though, the circumstances surrounding the purchase are a little sad. See this video. I am very excited to be able to keep playing my games, and being prepared for anything new that comes my way. Plus, even I have to admit, that the new one looks pretty badass.

Surviving my 2nd season.  I am a child photographer. I photograph children from Infants to 5 years old. It is a stressful and yet very rewarding job. This was my 2nd season, and I was hired in the middle of my first season, so I didnt really get all of the stress that my fellow photographers had. This season I worked from beginning to end, and I am very very proud of myself.

Reaching Ch. 5 in Professor Layton Vs. Ace Attorney. I have had this game for a while now. I'm not sure if everyone plays games the way I do, but basically I'll chose the game I want to play and I'll play it until I get stuck. Then I take a break and try it again later, that happens quite a bit with Professor Layton games. It makes it very difficult for me to actually move through my backlog, BUT it gives me lots of room to slide in new games.


Getting my Wild hair back! I missed having colored hair so so so much! Its not that my jobs disprove of it or anything, it just gets hot sitting on top of my head in the summer, so I don't do it, and then this thing called bills got in the way, and by the time I realized it, it was already almost the end of the year. This color is called Emerald, I think I might try a purple next time.

- Reviving the Youtube. I feel like this is a favorite every couple of months. December is definitely the month for my youtube. Not only am I uploading often, but also writing about it on the blog, and I'm doing much better with actually getting

Reviving the Youtube. I feel like this is a favorite every couple of months. December is definitely the month for my youtube, not only uploading often, but also writing about it on the blog, and I'm doing much better with actually getting the word out that I even have a youtube channel, because surprisingly, not a lot of people know about it. I even made a new header!














What are some of your favorite things for November? Lets talk about it on Twitter!

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.