Nerdette Minute #35: Mini Adventure 2: Events from July to August.

December 27, 2016

Hey Gang!

 I'm finally in the new house with internet. I'm so excited to get back to my usual blogging life, in my comfy bed instead of being surrounded by people in a super busy and loud coffee shop.



I talk about lots of events that happen between the beginning of July and almost the end of August. I cover all the way up to the bridal Shower for my friend Bridget, I figured that I would talk about the bachelorette party and the actual wedding in another post, because I don't want to flog you down with lots of content, so I will show you that another time. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss out on any new content, and you can also subscribe to Nerdette at Large with Bloglovin, and you can have posts sent straight to your inbox by signing up in the side bar!!

Hope you had a great Christmas/Yule/Holiday Weekend. Lets talk about awesomeness on Twitter!

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.