Nerdette Minute #34: Movie Trailer Overload

December 19, 2016

Hey Gang!

 I had so much fun filming and making sure that my videos could be seen on my blog, which I rarely do, and I think I'm going to keep it up. I'm usually super concerned with when videos go up and when posts go up during the week, that usually there isn't "room" for my youtube videos, but these past two weeks have given me a few things to think about when it comes to my blog and I definitely think that a post to let you know when I have a new youtube video will definitely be staying. This one's a little longer than the others, I cover 9 trailers in this video. Beauty and The Beast, Transformers, Unfortunate Events, La-La Land, Wonder Woman, Logan, Power Rangers, The Mummy, and Pirates of the Carribean 5.


Don't forget to like and subscribe my videos, so I know I should make more! Lets talk about Trailers on Twitter!! I'm always up for good conversation!


 Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.