Adventures With Spokhette #5: St. Joseph Cemetery

January 9, 2017

Hey Gang!

 On the drive home from one of the schools I was photographing, I just happened to have my camera, in the car, which never happens when I was passing a cemetery. I really enjoy walking, or driving through if its really really cold, and photographing them. I thoroughly enjoy exploring them, they are so peaceful.






 This is one of the oldest Catholic Cemetaries in The Campbell County area. There were monuments so faded that I couldn't read what they said. Quite a few of them were cracked, and broken in half. Not sure from wear and tear or some douchebag. They were so unique compared to the other cemeteries that I've been in.





 This particular monument had a lot of small features attached to it. It looks like the family comes and visits often, The angel in the middle was face down in the grass when I passed it, so I picked it up and put it back, a couple of the ornate waves at the bottom were chipped, but I placed all the pieces next to it, in hopes someone will fix it. It's such a beautiful monument.



 I only know of one other blogger that likes to explore graveyards, The Dainty Squid. If you know of anymore will you leave them in the comments below? I LOVE reading new blogs!! Do you stop into a graveyard if you pass one? What are some of your favorites?

Lets talk about Graveyards and other spooky stuff on Twitter. 


 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.