Checkmate Photography: Robin and Q

February 3, 2017

Hey Gang!

 My last roommate and one of my very best friends just had their first child! Marquis, or Q as I affectionately call him is the cutest baby ever!! I haven't had the opportunity to meet him yet, but I know he's going to be the bees knees. Robin called me about a week before and asked me to do a Maternity shoot for her, and of course I said yes!
  Photography is my jam, and my day job, and I absolutely love getting the chance to break out my camera and practice! Here are a few of my favorites. I do photography on the side as Checkmate, and you can find my portfolio here, if you are interested.







Are you guys into Photography? Aren't babies just the cutest? Lets chat about it on Twitter!


 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.