What Is this Witchcraft? OOTD + VR

February 24, 2017

Hey Gang!

 I know it's been a while since I've done an Outfit post, but I really am working on making sure that I am photographed in what I'm wearing it. The issue is a half and half problem. Sometimes I'm looking super cute and it's difficult to photograph with no one with you. Sometime's I'm  looking like a total bum, but have Alex with me, and then I still don't want to be photographed. A double edged sword if you will.



 I decided to title this post this way for a very specific reason. The day I wore this, we were on our way to his parents house, because his father, always on the cutting edge of technology had managed to procure an Occulus Rift. If you don't know what that is, it's a virtual reality apparatus. His father mostly uses it for his space game. It looks pretty amazing being placed in the screen, and being able to do a 360 view of the stars, that's for sure.


 He was a super sweetheart, and purchased a few games that everyone in the house would enjoy. I went on a rollercoaster ride that made me sick. Who knew I could have motion sickness? It took me a while to get used to it. But once I did, it was absolutely amazing! I started playing this game called Lucky's Tale, which is pretty much a fusion between Tails and Crash Bandicoot, and you move your fox-like creature with the hand gauntlets, and look around with the visor. It was an absolute blast!!


 It was such a pretty day, that I decided that it was already spring, and went with my military skirt purchased from Rue 21 and my Mauraders Shirt from Colorful Geekiness. I'd never really been into the whole virtual reality/Google Glass thing until Pokemon Go came out! It's not quite the same thing since it's augmented reality but its still pretty cool. Image putting on the occulus and then being transported into the world of Pokemon. Going into Gyms, Fighting in the League, petting a pokemon. I'm just saying, I would pay money for that!



 Also Speaking of Science and Sci-fi and Witchcraft, Nasa discovered New livable planets, and Google made the most adorable doodle for it. I think I like it even more than the one they did with the rocks. I literally just need to work for Google, in their doodle department. When did they become the most kawaii Company? Another way to experience Virtual Reality, is also available through Samsung Phones and The VR apparatus for the Playstation. It's about $1000 for everything, but if you've got that kind of cash to blow, I'm sure it would be pretty epic.

  Are you into VR? Do you have Any VR Technology? Let's #Fangirl about it on Twitter!

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.