Adventures With Spokhette #12: Anatheum + Mt. Washington Cemetery

March 8, 2017

Hey Gang!

  I've had a lot of free time lately. I've gotten back into the habit of carrying around my camera, and I've been making sure to at least take a single photo for every outside adventure. The pictures in this post are all from about three weeks ago. I literally visited three different places in one day, but didn't want to overload you with pictures or information. I've been working on shortening my blog  posts to a couple of paragraphs. I'm not sure if people are liking or disliking this, no one has ever told me otherwise.

  I had no idea what an Athenaeum was, so I decided to go check it out. It was a closed campus. I'm guessing something similar to a college for Pastors. The architecture and the statues were so absolutely stunning, I just had to photograph them. I'm always so worried about getting in trouble for trespassing.




 I got the opportunity to check out the graveyard that I passed on my way to the school I was going to be photographing. There were quite a few empty gravestones. I was a little scared honestly. I absolutely love exploring my city. I 'm working on getting out of the house more. My activities are pretty good at keeping me inside the house. I've made it my mission that I will definitely be getting out the house more often this year.








In other good news, I hit 400 followers on Instagram! I don't know what brought them, but I hope that they stay. Come see what all the hype is about.

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.